Construction Project Management Services, Inc.
Project Management and CM firm seeks construction CFO for a regional office to oversee all finance and accounting for multiple offices. The position will function at a corporate level and report to the president, however, he or she will be responsible for finance personnel at a variety of offices and locations.
We seek someone who has 10 to 20 years of finance experience who has been working for a construction services or construction materials producer and has a stable job history. Although we prefer an experienced CFO, we are willing to consider someone who is ready to move into that role and has been functioning as a controller or VP Finance.
Additional requirements include:
- BS Degree, CPA or MBA Preferred
- At least 15 years of financial experience at a senior level
- Highly driven, top tier financial executive
- Passion for excellent service, development of technology, and profitable growth
- Drive continuous improvement throughout the organization
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
The position offers excellent pay and career advancement opportunities.
Please submit your profile or resume which will be treated with the utmost in confidentiality.